18.6.09

The Wall

Wishing I had some free time in my hands, I write this post with a great deal of nostalgy....... ok, I'd better cut the drama.... seriously, I wish I had some time to try one of these FABULOUS projects!!! some good-quality paint, brushes and sponges and voilá!!! you've got one interesting wall... inspiration below....
I am in Mexico City still and really enjoying this cool weather before going back to the humidity and the heat (back to baking that is)... but anyway, next time you hear from me I will be back in Paradise :)
You HAVE-GOT to LOVE the effect paint has on these walls below, of course you might need some practice, practice on a piece of paper and look for the right shades and intensity for what you are trying to get... dont go attacking your poor walls at once!
in waves...


Metallic Life...


Canvas wall!

All Images via: Better Homes and Gardens



2 comments:

Heather -Gathering Spriggs said...

These are beautiful!! Thanks for sharing. I am decorative painter and am always looking for new wall treatments. Also, I have mentioned you on my post tonight!

Unknown said...

AWWWW thanks Heather!!!! u awesome :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...