14.6.09

Designed by: Mary McDonald

Hey hunnies! I really hope you are having a lovely weekend. I have not posted for a couple of days but (again) I have a pretty valid excuse: loads of WORK!!! eheem... okay.... here's what I want to share today...
When it comes to interior designers... I am pretty crazy about Michel Smith (and who isnt?? if you don't know who he is, read my previous post of The Man:) and about Celerie Kemble and Thom Filicia... I also really heart Amanda Nisbet's style... but I am really crushing hard now on Mary McDonald's work... she is soooooooo CHIC!!! oh my, I really die for an office like hers!
She has a very fresh style, very chic american, a relaxed, friendly elegance that drives me crazy....
For more on her, check out her website:



Mary's office









2 comments:

Yet said...

What a way to live! The second and third photos relax me so. Suddenly my mind is racing over the idea of a nice foot soak...sigh.
Great post!

Unknown said...

Hehe I hear ya!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...