22.6.09

Loads of Light + Loads of Personality = Fab Space!

Hey dears!!!!! I am back! finally... and not feeling too great, thanks to all that food I ate on friday at a Steak House in Mexico City but I will get there... Anyways, its good to be home :)
I love color, there's no question about it... but I love light just as much. It is a true challenge to decorate a room that has no windows and I think there's nothing more beautiful than daylight making its way into a living space.
Here are some gorgeous examples of how light + some interesting choices in terms of furniture, color, fabrics and accents can turn your room into a very lovely space. Have a great week!






All Images via: House Beautiful



1 comment:

Rachel Follett said...

I definitely agree! Gorgeous photos!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...