3.6.09

Designed by: Celerie Kemble

Oh what a beautiful, sunny day in Puerto Vallarta, if only I could leave the office stress and hit the beach right now... Anyway, sometimes it's enough to look at a beautiful, inspiring image to feel better...


Today's 'Designed By' brings us Celerie Kemble (I have been wanting to post about her for quite sometime, I am a big fan of her work... ah! and she has my dream closet in her NYC apartment... look at the last image I scanned from a magazine)







Celerie's book







Celerie's design for Lily Maddock



Kemble's closet... an antique Parisian cabinet. Trés Chic!!!

2 comments:

Kellie Collis said...

That black and white floor is amazing!

Unknown said...

I know! looks to me like a combination of wood and tile.... pretty glamourous ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...