23.6.09

The Man: Jeffrey Bilhuber

I cannot begin to tell you how much I like Jeffrey Bilhuber's style, he is energetic and bold, modern and elegant, in his mind there is no place for doubt as he said during an interview for the New York Social Diary.
°°°
His unique perspective breathes new life into traditionalism... he is great at mixing periods and new design ideas and is recognized for his contemporary spin on classic design and acknowledged as major style force of our time... Jeffrey, I heart you!


Anna Wintour said:
"Jeffrey is great at taking one's own taste and making it better"

Read the entire interview
HERE. It is really very interesting.

Bilhuber's Design Basics



vía: Smart People I Know


image via: Elle Decor



Keffrey Bilhuber's Defining Luxury


vía: House Beautiful





Many thanks to the lovely Manvi at Mochatini, (be sure to check out here fabulous blog!) She gave me my second One Lovely Blog award today and I am beyond thrilled......
When I started this blog only four months ago, I had no idea of how much love there is out there in the blogging comunity, I have met some wonderful people and I all I ever wanted was to express myself, but I have gotten so much more out of this... just to be able to share something is very rewarding in itself. Thanks Manvi, and thank you all for visiting = )

Sincerely,
Nuit




3 comments:

Heather -Gathering Spriggs said...

Thanks for sharing this designer, Nuit. I had never heard of him before. But these images are gorgeous and very luxurious. Fun to dream!

Unknown said...

Oh I know!.... he is really different... I love what he does... I also only discovered him about a month ago while browsing images at www.housebeautiful.com and it was love at first sight...
thanks for visiting Heather darlin ;)

Manvi said...

Thanks for the mention Nuit. Im enjoying your blog. have a fab day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...