8.6.09

The Man: Michael Smith

Happy Monday dears! I am so excited to get this week started... I had a pretty crazy looooong weekend and quite frankly, I couldnt wait to get back to work. Also I am very excited to be posting about Michael Smith, Interior decorator to the stars and now, he has been selected by Michelle Obama to re-decorate de White House!!! talk about a big job...







Image from Michael's book: Elements of Style


Michael's new book: Houses

I don't know about you, but I am too anxious to see what the Obama's White House will look like... I expect a casual elegance, something fresh and american, just like Michelle and Barack themselves...
They have a modern and new aproach to everything, and have already broken some rules of previous administrations... Michelle wears sleeveless dresses and shows off her amazing arms (I am green with envy here and did hit the gym after I saw those pics...)
Look at these gorgeous images of Michelle and Barack at home, the last image is of Michelle at the Hay-Adams Hotel in Washington and to me, the image screams pure class.





2 comments:

Claire Mercado-Obias said...

Wow, can't wait to see the new & improved White House!

Unknown said...

I am the same.... the Obamas have GREAT style!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...