10.2.12

Highly Coveted by moi


I honestly try to splurge only on key items, I always shop vintage and sales but there are certain things a woman should invest on...... Hell, why am I talking about being reasonable when this post is about "Things I Covet" PERIOD. Who cares if the price is wrong or the piece is politically incorrect... lets see then:


These Casadei babies. This spring/summer NEON = hotness and I couldnt be happier. I need them to run around the cobblestoned streets of Puerto Vallarta! Hell YEAH.






A party with fairy lights





More Neon goodness






And this one...


And....








Kitchen open shelving that looks like this...
{via}








I am NOT kidding. I NEED them Neon babies.
At the moment i am focused on getting the closet ready for spring and I suggest you fashonably ladies do the same ;)


xoxox
Nuit








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...