22.2.12

Girl Crush: Michelle Williams

I have always wish I was like Michelle, but it'd take a whole lotta plastic surgery to make that happen, wait, maybe I should take this up with my shrink.

Anyway....
She is sooooooo naturally beautiful, effortlessly stylish and she has this sweet vintage flair that totally captures people's attention. Who better than her to play Marilyn? no one people. I love seeing Michelle on the Red Carpet too, she is always a Best Dressed winner in my book.











Who's your girl crush?






4 comments:

European Chic said...

Yep, Michelle is beautiful! And to think that she started in Dawson's Creek.....

Greetings from Paris!

noone said...

Michelle Williams carries herself really well in the media, I admire her a lot

Christine D. | The Plumed Nest said...

ok, i know, it's a little strange but i have to say my girl crush is J-lo. first because we were both pregnant with twins at the same time (along with angelina of course). secondly, her skin completely amazes me! third, she seems genuinely kind and pretty down to earth for being the diva she is.

but yes, since i saw michelle williams in that yellow dress at the oscars with that gorgeous red lipstick, her fashion sense has completely impressed me.

Unknown said...

I totally get your JLo crush!!! she is fabulous!!! yes, her skin is unreal...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...