7.2.12

Free Spirit

This home, found at my fave site Homedit is making me drool people. DROOL.

There are so many good elements here: delicious shades of grey, awesome wall art, beautiful fabrics and textures and swoon-worthy vintage finds. There's a boho-chic feel to this place that makes my knees weak.

Makes me think that maybe, if I lived in a place like this one, I'd be cooler {cause only someone REALLY cool would live here}, healthier {organic tea and all that}, would have better music {I already have the doors and Alanis Morisette, but evidently it's NOT enough people, not enough}, and would have a free-spirited lifestyle... {For starters, I'd know how to ride a bike}......... it's all existentially confusing.......... I CANNOT deal guys, this apartment is too good.


Let's see if you likey...
































No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...