2.1.12

random rooms to die for

I am at work since 8am today but really having a pretty lovely year already, how about YOU lovelies???? You know what??? bad stuff is soooooo last year, let's make 2012 one to remember k?!! It's all about attitude ;)

Let's start off with the right foot, shall we??? With one of the fave features here at A Passion for Beautiful Things. And what's better than some random rooms to DIE for?  Few things my friends. Here we go!!!



Organic & Colorful




Old loves New



 Farm kitchen to die for. DIE.


Retro and Minimal



Hellooooooooooo! Home office of my dreams!



Gotta love the combination of styles... and........... ehem!!! some view uh!?



Likey???


Hugs & xoxo :)













4 comments:

Ellie said...

This is just the inspiration I needed. I'm in the process of decorating my apartment, and I have been looking endlessly for some inspiration!

-Ellie

A Crimson Kiss said...

I love your resolutions for the new year, and all these gorgeous spaces! Heavenly, as always!

Unknown said...

thanks sweets!

Charlotta Ward said...

Hi darling and happy new year to you!

Thank you so much for the lovely card. It arrived yesterday! xx

These rooms are fanatstic. Such wonderful style.

Looking forward to a fun blog year ahead.

Big hugs
xx Charlotta

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...