3.1.12

Coveting now...........

I go from liking to obsessing pretty quickly... and that object of my obsession usually sticks in my head for days {read weeks}... do I need to be institutionalized???? or......... does this happen to you too???

Here are my current obsessions.

My ballerina back back
{i used to dance for so many years and had a back like this, lately i have been so lazy with yoga i am not happy with the way my back looks... better get to work though}



{Have wanted a small, functional kitchen island for like EVER}


ok. This is genius. Made By Girl LOVE poster in SILVER!!!


This whole outfit is beyond rad.
Found on Pinterest


My heart skipped a beat when i spotted this...
It's the Romwe fitted Tassels Off Shoulder and I am loving it!



What are you coveting luvs????


xxoxoox





5 comments:

Melissa A said...

Hi Nuit, That love posters always been on my list too. Good to be back. Hope to be around more often here to visit my friend.

Ellie said...

Wow that ballerina back is crazy! Also loving the island!

-Ellie

Unknown said...

hi guys :) thanks for visiting! Love...

Ren- Lady Of The Arts said...

I am coveting a new bag- like a big fancy one.

jesse {GoodGirlGoneGlad} said...

I love that island and the leopard outfit! Hope you are having a wonderful start to the new year!
xxoo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...