12.1.12

Blog Wonders.... DIY

I have reached that stage where I cannot picture my life without creative, inspirational blogs... I mean, guys, c'mon...... u throwing a party? having a baby? getting married? decorating? painting? cooking? organizing? Blogs provide the most beautiful and inspiring ideas EVER.

A couple of days ago there was something on Green Wedding shoes {one of my fave wedding blogs} that seriously took my breath away.... I just had to share.

The Giant Flower DIY. No kidding. This has got to be the coolest bouquet EVER!? CLICK and check out the tutorial imediately if not sooner!!!






Yup. Too good people. Too good.

xoxox










1 comment:

jesse {GoodGirlGoneGlad} said...

Completely agree! So many great blogs with fab inspiration!

Hugs girl!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...