26.5.10

Second-hand Style done right

Oh lovely friends... I know most of you will agree with me that Second-hand style is soooo delicious it makes you wanna run over to the flea market, rescue a few savaged doors and turn them into something fabulous.

I have posted about decor with flea-market finds and treasures before, but you see, these images show such a refined version of this style, so perfectly put together, so nicely done, I thought these four definitely deserve a post all to themselves.



This
door here was placed to cover the tub and it adds such a lovely touch of warmth I can't get over... The orchids are such an elegant element it creates a fabulous contrast. The neutral, warm tones keep it friendly and tasteful. I love this bathroom!!!



The savaged wooden columns {obviously living now a second life...} create drama and romance in this otherwise boring bedroom. The curtains were perfectly incorporated for privacy but even without them, this bed is already fabulous!



An all-white kitchen is always charming, inviting, always a YES. However, some elements of interest must be incorporated. In this case it's the vintage light fixture and that gorgeous kitchen island, that I definitely have to have. They painted it dark green and the top has been painted to look like a piece of marble. I die for an island like this one.




Last, but most certainly not least, is this antique sofa and industrial trolley {turned coffee table} that... Oh my God!, together they create this amazing dance of vintage tunes... in this room I'd feel like in a 1980's movie. All elements were so carefully placed in this space, the light so nicely used... This room is vintage perfection in all its glory! What say you???





5 comments:

OneCraftyFox said...

These are completely amazing!!

I hope you are having a fantastic week :)

Unknown said...

you too Diana darling!!! I know, stunning interiors...

manvi @ mochatini said...

gorgeousness...so fresh and airy.. i love spotting repurposed items..
love your new profile pic nuit!

Unknown said...

Thanks Manviiii!!! xoxo

Leigha said...

I could live in that living room forever!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...