12.5.10

Farmhouse to Cottage...

Hello girls and boys!!! are you all having a lovely wednesday??? Today I thought of sharing the stunning renovation of Fashion designer Cynthia Steffe's farmhouse into a gem of a guest cottage. I love all the treasures and antiques found at auctions, flea markets and the likes and the way she put it all together.

Images: Country Living




No word to describe this Porch... its a dream!


A rustic split-rail fence along the front of the 15-acre property? YES PLEASE!!!





Cottage isnt my style at all but this home is so beautiful, I would move in tomorrow! what about you??? is it your style at all?

This home totally reminds me of Heather from Gathering Spriggs... and her beautiful vintage style. UPDATE: Heather just informed me I wont the Pink Pig giveaway!!! YYAAAYYY!!!!! {I never win anything, I am so excited I could sing!}


Love.. Nuit


8 comments:

George D said...

I am Mighty impressed with your wonderful sense of style! You find countless magnificant things. Wether its a table or a way to colour or fashion a living space, etc. I love your sense of style !! Keep on rock'n it babe!

Unknown said...

Thanks George :)

OneCraftyFox said...

So, so beautiful! I'm helping my parents redecorate their country home, these are definitely inspirational.

shopgirl said...

I would love to have a cottage or country home. It's incredibly romantic and great if you have a family too.

xo

Unknown said...

What a fabulous project Diana!! good luck with that!!!

Thanks for visiting shopgirl darling, i know, perfect for a family =D

Unknown said...

This is a lovely home, just adore the porch!

its simple love said...

Oh how gorgeous! I love that red outdoor sofa. It's exquisite.

Rachael

Unknown said...

thank you thank you for stopping by girls!!! welcome :) xoxoxoox I know, that porch is to die.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...