17.9.09

Tiny little spaces I am loving!!!

Hey there hunnies!!! how's your thursday going??? mine is pretty busy today! which is always good... and I am feeling energized thanks to Pilates (yayy!) but I wanted to take some time and post about these gorgeous little spaces I found on Better Homes & Gardens, one of my fave sources!!! Anyway, here they are, these spaces are all small, and they are perfect to show you that you don't need to live in a mansion to have a stylish home.
Some of the most interesting tips are: color palettes, wall art, DIY art, accents, use of mirrors and the use of right size furniture...
Enjoy!



4 comments:

Nicolette said...

If you use the space effectively, you may be surprised how small spaces are easier to feature. These are very beautiful examples.

Unknown said...

Thank u Nicolette for your lovely comment!

Nicolette said...

Nuit, no problem. Actually, your piece reminded of a post I made a while back about designing for small spaces. You have a very lovely blog here by the way. Feel free to drop me a line at my blog any time so we can chat.

Unknown said...

Thanks Nicolette!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...