22.11.11

Poison Ivy


So, the other day while on Living ETC, a heavenly cyber-place where I can spend hours and not a single second wasted... as usual, I found so many pretty rooms I almost had to go breathe into a paper bag, but theeennn......found this. My least favorite room like EVER. I mean, c'mon.. really?????? 

What is your take on this room? Its ok to disagree with me though. Ok not really.
Ok Fine. go ahead, disagree. Still love ya.





The image is described as: Vintage botanical bedroom.



Says Living Etc: "This twisted steel and copper bed creates a darkly romantic mood, and celebrates all that is wild and magical about nature".


I must be fair here... Each piece separately is amazing. Its just the ensemble doesnt work for me.

Bed by The Conran Shop, Cabinets by Mathias Hahn and Ottoman Antonio Citterio.

Have a great day my luvs!
xoxox

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...