20.9.10

Dining Room Inspiration

I have been wanting to share this Dining room gallery for a few days now, it's one of those gems, unexpectedly found in a website I can't understand [it's in another language], but I can most certainly love.... Skonahem.

A little bit of everything here... from multi-purpose and family friendly to deliciously chic formal dining rooms... totally swoon-worthy!

I really can't decide which is my favorite... the all-white one with adorable touches and wood-paneling is so fabulous! and then there is the black dining table with a totally sexy and decadent black background that drives me crazy. These houses actually belong to people and are not just empty places prop styled for a photo-shoot. Isnt that awesome!!?

Tomorrow... living areas!!!! yayyyy!
















This last one also is stunning! I want all of them!!!
aaaaww.... Water water.... and not a drop to drink!

love...





9 comments:

Ren- Lady Of The Arts said...

oh they are all lovely and have qualities I would love to have in my dinning room.

I NEED a ghost chair- um actually ten.

Punctuation Mark said...

i love the chairs from the first photo... they look very scandinavian!

Stacey said...

These are all very lovely indeed. I love the ones that look onto a view and that first one with the bookshelf and all those books is probably my fave! Looking forward to the living rooms! xx

J. said...

Love them all!! I'm really liking those blue chairs!

Unknown said...

Beautiful...I am a fellow Skonahem addict! :)

Leah said...

I adore the third and fourth ones! So pretty!

Luvs!

Unknown said...

Thanks for your lovely comments guys. They are like a cold delicious drink in the middle of the dessert ;) LOVE...

Nuit

OneCraftyFox said...

I am SO bugging hunny to let me hang a pretty chandelier in our new home... you know, when we actually find one. lol!

Unknown said...

yes!!! do it Di!!! iam searching for one too... havent had the time to go looking but it's definitely in my plans ;) xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...