6.9.10

Delicious Farmhouse Charm...

Hello lovely friends! sorry it took me like forever to post. I have been working on some minor pretty details for the blog [like new colors and banner. You like?] and on top of that I had a hectic weekend {at work... can you believe?}... Aaaanyway. Enought whining.

I am posting this beauty to see if you wanna spend an imaginary holiday with me in this insanely charming farmhouse... gosh! {and heck!} I'd like to live there!

We can have cocktails while talking about our lives in different corners of the world...
We can take lovely nature walks to unwind...
We can have coffee and waffles outside...

Ok, back to the house. Here it is:


Wrought iron really is fab isnt it?


Just look at this gorgeous headboard...


And bench...


Oh I'd be so happy in here! I'd even sing in the shower probably!
{Ehem! I do not normally do that}






Shelves surrounding the french doors??? it's genius!
and please dont miss the beautiful table!


Neutral colors... salvaged accents, more wrought iron & white slipcovers create this comfy spot by the fire...


These beautiful salvaged wooden doors welcome you into the house :)





Adorbs... so when do we leave???

xoxo


Nuit


via: BHG

9 comments:

Splenderosa said...

OK, I'm in!!
xx's

Stacey said...

Love the new look and those pics are beautiful!! xx

Charlotta Ward said...

Nuit I love this place and I LOVE LOVE LOVE (!) the idea of meeting up for a long weekend here!! Actually, let's make it a week!! :)

Have missed you and am so sorry it has been so long and far apart between my visits.. I love that you come and see me and leave little comments. You're so nice always! xx

Am off to Sweden on Friday. Have teed up a lovely list of guest bloggers so that I can focus on my family and friends back home. Will duck in and read blog posts when and if I get time. If you don't hear from me whilst I am away I will definitely pop in again when I am back.

Lots of love and biggest hugs
xx C

One of my Hobby Blogs said...

yes bewdiful - I'd live like that in a heartbeat!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for stoppin' by you guys!!! much luv!!!

Charlotta, have the BEST time in Sweden, I'll visit your Space for Inspiration while you are away to check out guest posts ;)

xoxox

Claire Mercado-Obias said...

I love the new banner! I'd like to join you at the farm house please :)
I'll bring the dessert!

Unknown said...

oh YES PLEASE Claire!!!!!!!! u rock It wouldnt be the perfect weekend without you!!! xo

OneCraftyFox said...

I say we don't leave, lol!! Let's just hang out here a bit longer, I don't think our bottle of wine is quite finished yet :)

xox

Unknown said...

hehehe yesss!!! agree... as I'll have another glass.. {or four ;)}

xoxox!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...