19.11.09

Chic Christmas Décor....

Alrighty :) its almost time... you're all probably thinking about your Christmas décor already. And what an exciting moment when you get to decorate whith the whole family together.... I LOVE it. I like traditional spaces this time of the year... but also enjoy a little twist on trandition from time to time... Here are some gorgeous ideas on how to bring Chic into your space this Christmas...

Golden warmth....


Colorful and Playful Christmas (so unique and fun!)


Icy white Christmas.. oh so chic!


More White Christmas décor (see how the wallpaper plays an important part)



Chic and cheerful Entryway!
(moving all of your pictures to red, silver and gold frames for the holidays really is a good idea!)


Warm, neutral... but full of Nature!


Masterful Center-Piece! (and chic for cheap!)


Ahhhh.... my favorite ever.... Ta-da!!!

A - S-T-U-N-N-I-N-G dining room in red and white
Hanging giant snowflakes and stars from the ceiling might just be the most clever idea I've seen lately. Loves!


Images via: Ideal Home Magazine

4 comments:

heather said...

my favorites are the colorful and playful and of course the whites. love that room with aqua walls. thanks for your regular visits to gathering spriggs. im trying to be better about commenting. you always warm my heart. im grateful for your visits. misses,

Unknown said...

aww heather... how lovely. xo

Annie May said...

I love the one with the aqua walls! And just like Heather said I too am so grateful for your visits! Thanks so much my dear!

Unknown said...

aw you guys are sweet :P

My fave is STILL the red one!!! xo Happy thanksgiving!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...