24.7.09

The Perfect Breakfast Nook

I have a small dining room and a kitchen that's basically part of the same room, its all together, and I do like it that way...
But oh god, I so love breakfast nooks! and I will probably never have one unless I make some drastic changes to the structure of the house.... still, I love to dream about a lovely, cozy breakfast nook, with windows and loads of light and beautiful colors, fresh flowers on the table.... (sigh...)
Anyway, look at the pics I found, arent they a dream!???

3 comments:

Jeanne Oliver said...

I love breakfast nooks too! My home growing up had one and I really miss it.

Julie Cadieux said...

Never say never! I had the opportunity to build my own house, save a bundled doing alot myself and squeezed in a breakfast nook! Our family loves it. You can check out photos of it on my blog: www.julieloveshome.wordpress.com/2011/02/27/the-breakfast-nook/
Take care,
Julie

Anonymous said...

I want that jeweled chandelier in second photo! Where do I find it?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...