22.5.09

Weekend Inspiration!



Okay! the weekend's here so it's time to have some fun!



Just so you know, for a few weeks now, I have been neglecting a clean-sweep job at my house (in desperate need of some serious re-organizing) and honestly, I just kept pushing the weekend project back since I really wasnt feeling motivated... but guess what! I found the much needed motivation..... online! (God bless the Internet). So, in case you lovelies are feeling the same way, here are some images that might make you want to put some cute outfit on and get to work! (That's where I'll be!)
Some of these, I just want to print out, frame and hang in my kitchen!




housewives playtime album cover


2 comments:

mutima said...

wow so cute and funny i like the one with the make your self at home sign so cheeky and good luck with the chores:)

Unknown said...

THANKS!!! I did good! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...