27.9.11

I need to get me a BiroRobot and pronto!


Guys, BiroRobot is SO flippin' awesome I could just lose it and buy them all no problemo!

(ejem!) I won't do that because my CC's are hurting at the mo'...... anyway, going back to happier things, BiroRobot it's a prints paradise, all under 50 and all full of fabulousness.

I shiz u not. JUST LOOK :)




BiroRobot is an illustration and print making studio producing limited edition hand pulled prints and professionally printed giclees.

It grew organically out of ManOrMouse?'s album The learning Curve. Having designed and hand gocco printed all 400 limited edition album covers, they then produced a couple of prints from the artwork. The prints proved to be really popular... Now we all have access to the love...






They are so YUMMY! arent they???!!!





4 comments:

Mary and Dyer said...

These are awesome!! Thanks so much for sharing! xox

I just became your newest follower! I would love for you to check out my blog & follow back if you'd like. :)

Blessings,
Kat
www.maryanddyer.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thanks Kat!!! thanks for stopping by here and for following ;)

biroRobot said...

Hi Nuit,

How lovely of you, thank you!! Such an enthusiastic post - you almost sold our own prints to us!

A lovely blog. Keep up the great work!

Best wishes,

bR x

Unknown said...

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel happy and flattered!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...