21.10.11

You'll excuse me..........

But I have had a tough week, just broke up with the b/f and work is totally kicking my butt.

Sooooooooo instead of a regular post on beautiful things, here's a post about some Poster Wisdom that will come in handy under my current situation. Some of these can sound drastic but hey, they work all the same so no biggie.

First option I have is to...



But then again, under these circumstances I'd say I am perfectly allowed to drink heavily this weekend.



If all else fails.........




...........................................................or


Normally I'd do this but the little voice inside is calling for more drastic meassures.... so I'll stick to 1 & 2



SEE YA MONDAY!!!



1 comment:

Tiffany Kadani said...

I'm so sorry about you and your boyfriend. Hope you are well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...