31.10.11

Swooning...

Two things have got me swooning, and THANK GOD. Because I always need some fuel on mondays!! gimme a good dose of amazing inspiration + a large latte and I am good to go!



This vignette, but most importantly, this amazing cocktail station just made my knees weak. And I have not even had a drink yet! I am IN LUVS with the arrangement, the symetry of the lamps and the layering. It's Amber Lewis's home {something tells me she and I could be besties} and found it here.



DIY String chandelier

Love the whimsical feel of this, when you look at the tutorials it sure looks like a messy situation with all that glue all over the place but it sure is worth it. If i ever get married again I am SO doing this.




Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!! xoxoxox
Nuit

3 comments:

Ren- Lady Of The Arts said...

That DIY chandelier has been book marked on my computer for ever- I love it.

jesse {GoodGirlGoneGlad} said...

I love the vignette in that first photo too! So pretty!

Thank you so much for your sweet words today!
xx

Anonymous said...

If I ever get married again...I want the same...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...