6.4.09

Rattan... my new obsession!!!!



Heyyy! I hope you all had a lovely weekend, mine was lazy as can be, I did absolutely NOTHING. Isn't that great for a change??!!!! Well I needed some rest after the big girls night out on friday, I am not so young anymore you know...
Okay, okay, down to business! I have to admit, I have a new obsession.... Rattan is a fabulous material of natural fibers that is soooo IN right now and gives any space an elegant yet relaxed look. I TOTALLY NEED THESE two chairs I found at http://www.rattandeguadalajara.com/ my new favorite store.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am not so young either,rAttan is fresh and contemporary, it goes well with any other furniture and colors, my favorite combination is with linen and brown.

Janet

nuit said...

Yees!!! contemporary!
Gracias amiguers!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...