29.4.09

OH! I want to sit down!!!


Good day dears!!! I am normally crazy about anything that's sweet and romantic, soft colors and relaxed looks... the 'home' feel.... and I don't often find myself attracted to minimalist elements, but some designers / architects have done some amazing things, that even though they were done years ago, they still remain fresh and modern. I am a big fan of Arne Jacobsen's chairs, and the other day, checking out one of my favorite sites www.trendir.com, I found some truly beautiful examples of Jacobsen's fine work. Here is the Swan chair in one of its most beautiful presentations and bellow the Egg chair with a really funky twist. LOVE'em!!!


Swan Chair by Arne Jacobsen available at http://www.fritzhansen.com/

Egg chair by Arne Jacobsen available at http://www.fritzhansen.com/



2 comments:

Claire Mercado-Obias said...

Hi Nuit! Thanks for all your comments on my site =) I love the shape of these chairs. So stylish! Purple is such a regal color!

Unknown said...

Are you kidding? I LOVE your blog!!! HEY these chairs definitely would NOT go well with what I am trying to do in my house but still love them... AND I do agree that the purple swans are magnificent!! xox

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...