8.8.12

Today's Brittish Place: East Sussex Home


Oh how I love this feature.

You know geeky me, obsessed with Sherlock Holmes and Harry Potter and all things brittish. Today, some brittish awesomeness via House to Home.

This ultra-chic home is an early Victorian house in a village in East Sussex. There's a kitchen-diner, TV room, study, 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, and in the loft there's another double bedroom and a playroom. The color palette is TO DIE.

Try to disagree...








The prints made me drool.

Did you likey?













3 comments:

A Crimson Kiss said...

Those subway tiles are so PERFECT!

Tiffany Kadani said...

I love it! I love how she's not afraid to use color. Gorgeous.

Jesse @ goodgirlgoneglad said...

Totally swooning too! Love all the pops of color with the crisp white!
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...