20.3.12

Tiny House

Ok. You guys, swooning does not even BEGIN to cover how I feel about this adorable space. I't s a dream. I dig.

This tiny house is located in the coastal mountains of Northern California. It sits in a secluded area, far awayfrom all the traffic from the city. The owners of this house are Diana and Michael Lorence {experiencing MAJOR envy here}




But what it might seem like a normal house is in fact a very unusual home. This 12-foot square house has no electricity or hot water. The only heat source in the house is a fireplace that also serves as a stovetop for cooking. The owners claim that they in fact live a life of luxury.




via


Do you love it??? could you live like this?

xoxox





3 comments:

Ren- Lady Of The Arts said...

Swoon- I love this house- and I could live without hot water- I'm an expert now after Guatemala!

Unknown said...

yes you are!!! btw, those pics of Guatemala are AMAZING!!!! thanks so much for sharing! x

jesse {GoodGirlGoneGlad} said...

It would definitely be a great getaway spot!!
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...