16.8.11

Spacious living...


Most of us normal people live in normal houses, mine is a cute little house with just about enough space in all areas, certainly, nothin' like these spaces I have for you today.

They are all fab... and they are all big.... and I die with Envy {obviously}

I am like, freaking out, just look at the Ceiling-floor combo {gorgousness}



Is this not like the MOST perfect dining table EVER????
{note the totally genius fireplace PUHLEASE!!!!}



sometimes {MOST definitely NOT all the time} less is more.


This might be my dream bedroom... it's official you guys: ELLE decor wants to kill me : (





I do have something to tell you though........................................









xoxo

3 comments:

jesse {GoodGirlGoneGlad} said...

Gorgeous spaces!
xx

OneCraftyFox said...

YOU are FANTASTIC darling!!

I die for any home of my own. I am once again a single gal after 6 yrs. It is hard. I look forward though to the prospect of my own home... my own place. Someday.

Love to you sweetie.
xoxoxxxo

Unknown said...

I am shootin´you an e-mail D!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...