12.3.11

Classic Preppy Chic

Hello lovely friends!!! how is your weekend so far?
I watched movies with my girlfriends last night, the first one was The Social Network, then we went home and we watched The Devil Wears Prada {for the bizillionth time!} luvs IT with a passion!!! Anyway, the point is, I LOVED the film about facebook and was totally captured by its speed and drama, but specially liked the music, it was AWESOME!.... there's one other thing I felt really happy about... seeing some seriously fabulous Classic Preppy interiors inside Harvard!
I am a HUGE fan of preppy chic style {specially when it comes to men clothing... hawt!!!} but here are some images of this fabulous style. I am inspired by it BIG time.

My son's room is SO going in this direction!


Preppy + Equestrian = a NEW level of awesomeness!
English Preppy


Rich and exciting. I could move in TODAY.

Now.... these days... to pull this off.. you're gonna need....
THE HERMES BLANKET!!!!!!!!!





I have got to get my hands on one of these and PRONTO.
Luv ya all!
xoxox
Nuit



5 comments:

OneCraftyFox said...

The Hermes blanket has a very equestrian feel... I should now as I am an equestrian, lol!

Love the preppy guy look too ;) And the facebook movie had an AWESOME soundtrack.

xoxox

Arti said...

Looks fabulous... Havent watched the social network as yet, in fact I am not on facebook as yet too!!!
Have a nice day:-)

Unknown said...

Oh guys thank you for stopping by :) luv ya!!!!

Arti you have got to watch it!!! it's pretty fab ;)

Jen said...

You have no idea how much I want a Hermes throw!!

Missy Minicucci | The Rinfret Group said...

love the english preppy bedroom with the aggressive monograms :)!! new follower!! love the blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...