19.3.10

My Kohler lover

YAyyyy! I just bought a new sink for my bathroom upstairs, and I am pretty excited because I am also painting that bathroom... of course I will share pictures but for now, let me share something else with you.... there's so much gorgeousness in this gallery, you are going to wish you had 10 bathrooms in your house! The people behind Kohler's designs are just too good!

This post was going to be about my Top 5, but i couldnt decide as they are all singing to me, so I had to make it my TOP 8...
Eight - Ying Yang


Seven - Twirl


Six - Silver lover {sigh} ...



Five - Minimal & fun...


Four - Glass... totally modern {& Feng Shui friendly}


Three - This one is actually similar to the one i bought [and ME Likey!!!]
Mine is white though.

Two - Seriously, how amazing is this one?


One!!!! Yes, this brass sink is to DIE for! if only I had more space in my bathroom...
but the faucet I bought is 'almost' just like this one =D


Let's see if ya'll agree with my countdown....



2 comments:

OneCraftyFox said...

Can't wait to see which one you got, my fav is #7.

Hope you are having a great weekend!

Unknown said...

thank you girlfriend!!! ♥ have a lovely week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...