17.3.10

HOT Colors!!!!!!! [ I totally ♥ ]

Don't know about you, but as soon as Spring makes an entrance, I get this urgent need to paint my house, re-arrange furniture, open windows, plant flowers, to see color and light!

The hottest colors, in my opinion are here.... ✿ happy Wє∂ηєs∂αу ya'll!!!!!

Rich yellow [feels... bold and vibrant]



Gold
[Feels.... exotic & chic]


Black [Feels... elegant & unexpected]


Royal Blue [Feels... smart!]


Coral Red [Feels... all kinds of sexy!!]



Image #1...............................Better Homes & Gardens
Images #2,3,4,5...................Living ETC.




Which is your fave?

6 comments:

Claire Mercado-Obias said...

Hi Nuit! Thanks for visiting me today :) I love room #2 (calm with a touch of color) and room #5 (just a right hint of brightness)!

Unknown said...

thanks to you Claire!!...♥ Room Number 2 is amazing, I love it too!!!

My Owl Barn said...

I love the room in the second picture!

George said...

Coral Red is auch a nice colour to paint a room

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by honey!

Guys, I can't believe no one is crazy like I am about the black wall.. I think its Trés Chic!!!!

Leigha said...

Love the last image! I really think paint is amazingly overlooked. This room could be completely changed time and time again with just a can (okay, maybe two) of paint alongside those gorgeous furniture pieces. Very nice...very, very nice.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...