12.2.11

Vintage & deep Vs. Modern & clean

Hi darlings!!! hope you are having a fab saturday. I am still at work but will be going home soon and couldnt be happier, this week was loooong at work.
Anyway,
In the case of Vintage VS Modern... take a look at the images below and tell me your veredict! :)



While I do love clean lines and neutral colors, I am in love with vintage colors and patterns and rich vignettes like in the first image... I am like IN LOVE with that wallpaper!
Have a lovely weekend ya'll!!
xoox
Nuit


4 comments:

Jesse {GoodGirlGoneGlad} said...

I definitely have an appreciation for both. Love the photos! =)

its simple love said...

Gorgeous! I love vintage with a modern twist.

Rachael

Karena said...

Nuit I adore the mirror, clean lines perfect!

Last day....be sure to come and join my Amazing Giveaway from Splenderosa!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Unknown said...

omg Karena!! I did not make the giveaway :( I think this has been the craziest week ever... next time i hope (...snif)

Love you guys!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...