16.12.09

Holiday Chic

I really love the Holidays, but one thing I love the most about them is all the parties, reunions and cocktails that offer the opportunity to dress up and be glamourous... I have chosen the pieces and elements that, to me, define the style of this holiday season... Have fun ya'll!

1.-Dresses with Bows...


Purple shades...


Layers, tights and rich, deep color.


Girly Gray...

More gray + tights...


Hair accesories, cherry cheeks!


Images: 1.- MarieClaire 2.- Hot Beauty Health 3.- KaraLace 4.- My Fashion Life 5.- Glam 6.- CosmoGirl

4 comments:

TheCluelessCrafter said...

You just validated my choice for purple, plum blushes and lipsticks. I recently purchased a color palette similar to the one above and feel much better with my choice now that you've approved!;-)

FrenchGardenHouse said...

Gorgeous! Love the greys, especially. Happy Holidays! xo Lidy

Nuit said...

That's right!!! purple and plum blushes are totally IN!!! happy holidays to both of ya!

Melissa Y. Allam said...

oooh, I love the glamour too. I love that silver dress and the black glittery head band.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...