31.3.09

Yang Colors, here comes the sun!


Well, Yang colors according to Feng Shui tend to be fire and wood elements. Feng Shui believes that these are the colors that provide you the enthusiasm or the positive energy required to do something or be motivated!
Yellow/ Gold color in Feng Shui is considered to be as auspicious as red. Yellow represents sunbeams, warmth, motion, cheerfulness and friendliness. However, according to a noted 'Color Feng Shui' consultant, prolonged exposure to large amounts of intense yellow can cause anxiety! Use it wisely friends ;)
I found these beautiful two elements to enhance a little corner of my living room, near my family photos... it brings me joy and happiness everytime I look at it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you!! I have hundreds of pics coming up this week, stay tuned!!! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...