24.9.12

Warming up

J'adore the Fall. What a beautiful season, the colors, the weather, the textures, the FASHION!!!
Here's my current wish list for fall.

This color combo. YES.




Pattern & freckles. Wish one could buy freckles....




Adorbz hat



Structured Trench




Black & Brown layering. absolutely.




All of the above are Fall AYES. Wanna see a BIG FAT NAY!!!?????????

Here you go,



I love Balenciaga, but I simply could NOT wear these. Beyond unflattering even ON MODELS!


What's in your wish list this fall????






4 comments:

A Crimson Kiss said...

Love these fabulous images, but I giggled at your comment about freckles–I used to wish I could scrub them off!

Unknown said...

scrub them off!!!!!! omg they are the best face feature to have! :)

Paula said...

LOVE the first image and the second to last - such gorgeous palettes! Totally with you on the Balenciaga - WHAT is that all about - not even on my eight year old twins - lol!
Best wishes,
Paula x

Jesse @ goodgirlgoneglad said...

I am a scarf-a-holic! Love that about fall!
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...