30.9.11

Wonka!!!!!!!!!!!


OKAY. This Willy Wonka-inspired wedding is beyond rad. Purple? Yes. Pink? Hell to the YES! chocolate? why, Yessssss!!!! Golden Ticket? OMG yes.

I am MADLY In-love with this theme brought to you via Green Wedding Shoes... and I don't know about you, but if the bouquet is edible and the dress is by Sarah Seven... I am in!!! {I'd marry almost whom-ever!} OK, that's not true. I am just excited, maybe it's the huge candybar I am eating while I type this.









See more pictures, info about the vendors and commentary from the creators in the original post HERE


LOVE!

Nuit



5 comments:

Splenderosa said...

Wow, I can see why you love this !!
And, the English home...Nuit, so so pretty. Big hug....

Tiffany Kadani said...

Wow! So fabulous and I love all the details! I blogged about Willy Wonka today also. So fun!

noone said...

such a pretty wedding and the cake! and lol golden ticket... that's such a creative invite!

OneCraftyFox said...

Oh WOW!! I luvs this so much!! I die, I die!!

How are you sweetie pie? :) xoxox

Unknown said...

I am great D and you!? I miss u. xox THanks ya'll for stopping by ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...