8.1.11

Heaven on Earth...

Hey there lovelies! finally the weekend is here!

If you ask me now, where would I spend my weekend if I could go anywhere?... well, not only do I have an answer but I have images. This heaven is Tinos, a Greek island where I found this totally swoon-worthy house designed by Greek Zege architects. It's so simple and beautiful... [sigh...]
Decorated by Greek interior designer Marilyn Katsaris who also owns this house!!! {MAJOR lifestyle crush}


Ahh! Rest...
simple luxury



A tribute to Nature!


Hello lover!!! BEST dining room ever!


Gorgeous architecture..


Pretty purrrrfect if you ask me...


3 comments:

Kimia Kline said...

hi nuit!
my name is kimia and you were the winner of my painting in the dancing branflakes giveaway. :) i emailed tiffany for your contact information but she hasn't gotten back to me. would you mind emailing me your address so i can mail the painting to you? my email is: kimia.kline@gmail.com

thanks and congratulations!

OneCraftyFox said...

This is incredible!! I'm loving your commentary as always :) Those barn doors are wicked fun, I would love to spend a week or so in that home.

Hope your new year is off to an amazing start, lovely!

xoxoel

Unknown said...

OMG!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSS Kimia I will e-mail you right away :)

Diana, what u need is a getaway here in PV so we can have a big ole drink!!! LOL.......I am on my way to your blog to say hello. Luvs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...