15.10.10

I'll take her entire closet please!

This time..... Emma Watson everyone. I LOVE this girl's style. So effortlessly chic...

{of course it doesnt hurt to be young and rich but we all have seen enough proof that weath and youth DO NOT necessaraly translate into Good Style} Last time there was a red carpet event I watched in pain reasons 954 and 955 why I COULD BE A STYLIST, because surely somebody got paid to pull off some of those disasters. Just sayin'.

Anyway, excuse moi... I totally lose track sometimes.... Here are some of my favorite looks from Emma. Oh! One other thing beauties, I have not been able to visit your lovely blogs and I totally hate it, I really hope I have some time soon!!! Love...








2 comments:

A Crimson Kiss said...

Oh yes, Miss Watson. I'm sure that being the face of Burberry doesn't hurt either!

Stacey said...

She is definitely gorgeous! XX

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...